Friday, September 16, 2005

Cooking up some stash...and kitties!














So, after the camping trip where my father in law covered his face with marhmallows and chocolate from the s'mores I was ordered to make, I rewarded myself with a little yarn! The cats couldn't resist getting near the soft alpacas and chunky cashmere blends...either that or they like to pose for the camera...

The purple debbie bliss is for Blackberry, the winter white Polar is for the illustrious Ferragamo bag, the alpaca is for a scarf for the DH and the rest which you can't really see is for....well, I don't know!

I bought the pattern for Knit and Tonic's Not So Shrunken Cardigan...Not sure what yarn to use for this one yet...But here's a FO! Candy! I have to sew on the buttons, and she's fini!



Off going clothes shopping! Have a great weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. It has got to be a good blog when it starts out with those cat pictures, and your profile picture is perfect!

    ReplyDelete