Sunday, March 26, 2006

The waiting game

I wanted to take this oppportunity to thank you for all the positive vibes you have thrown my way with regard to the house. I just heard from our realtor that the sellers accepted our offer, and signed a contract. And thus begins the long and arduous process toward home ownership. Yes, I am well aware that there can be many broken stones on the road to closing, but we're ready!

Unfortunately, I have nothing knitting-related to post. This weekend was busy with a dinner with friends, wedding and baby shower (and my Grumpecue is still unfinished!) So I convinced 2 friends to split the most embarrassing gift ever...a breast pump kit! Hey, those things aint cheap!

I guess maybe, since there are no pics, I can try and thrill you with a few links?

On Flickr? Join The Biggest Group! Goal is to take over the most popular group on Flickr, which currently has 23,503 members...

Stolen from Amy, this game is really addictive!

Need your daily dose of cuteness? Click here. (check back later...youtube.com is down)

6 comments:

  1. Hope the road to closing is smooth and uneventful! Good luck : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sending you a ton of good wishes for everything to close fast and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the acceptance! I know you've got a long road ahead of you, so good luck. I want pictures! Where is it? Tell us more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hey hey. Are you coming to NYC for the spiders shindig? Goodluck with the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the house! Good luck on the closing and all that good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. saw the house pics on Flickr. wishing you smooth happenings all the way to closing. and from one who knows, more deals go smoothly with maybe a little hiccup now and then, than deals go south. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete