I totally stole this from Purse_Ho! How funny!
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Peony Knits!
1. All of the roles in Shakespeare's plays - including the female roles - were originally played by Peony Knits.
2. There are roughly 10,000 man-made objects the size of Peony Knits orbiting the Earth.
3. If Peony Knits was life size, she would stand 7 ft 2 inches tall and have a neck twice the size of a human!
4. Peony Knits will often glow under UV light!
5. Worldwide, Peony Knits is the most important natural enemy of night-flying insects.
6. Fifty-two percent of Americans drink Peony Knits.
7. In the Spanish edition of Cluedo, Peony Knits is the victim.
8. The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Peony Knits!
9. All swans in England belong to Peony Knits!
10. Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Peony Knits.
Knitting content: Building suspense, so no photos...Jaywalkers will be done this weekend!
Oh - and I'm also joining this team for the Knitting Olympics (I can be part of more than one team, right?)Woo hoo!