Ahhh. Sunday morning. Not a Lazy Sunday, though mr. pibb and red vines = crazy delicious! We're having a bunch of hungry football fans over at 6pm...Tons of cleaning to do!
Just wanted to document some knitting plans...since I haven't been actually knitting, much...so no real progress to document.
1. Jaywalkers - I finished one. I'm 3 inches into the second. But, I have to finish this pair of socks before the Olympics start so I can dedicate the entire 16 days to Angelica.
2. Angelica - I started this sweater a while ago. I know, I know - if I started it, then I can't knit it in the Olympics. But HA! My loophole. I frogged the WHOLE THING. I started it on 7s, because my gague on 8s (although spot on) looked too open. Well, on 7's it was wayyyy too small. So, I consider the 5 inches I frogged my "training". I think the Yarn Harlot would approve. Oh, and I'm joining TEAM SPIDERS!
3. Grumpecue - I started this beach-ball-baby-blanket for my friend Deb. Her shower is Mar 26. I think after completing the other 2 projects first, I will have time! This one, also, has been started...and will be frogged. I bought Lion Brand Baby Soft...and I HATE, HATE, HATE it...the dark blue was great, but once I switched to the yellow, the fabric started to streeeetttccch...I looked at the two (monstrous, cheap) balls, and noticed the yellow is just a wee bit thinner than the blue. WTF???? So, off to buy some Baby Ull to complete the project.
4. Jess's Gloves! AAAAAHHHH...The Christmas Present Gone Awry. Sorry Jess, I will get to them. I promise. They're (it's) nice and soft. They're (it's) Vesper.
5. My precious Phildar sweaters...um. maybe next winter. Sigh
6. Best Friend...still calling to me, with that ball of $55 Cashmere in a box under my bed and all.
Lastly...to update the sidebar! Sheesh. this blogging is hard work!